Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free Drivers Liscence Templates Can I Pay Insurance On My Liscence Rather Than Vehicle By Vehicle Basis?

Can I pay insurance on my liscence rather than vehicle by vehicle basis? - free drivers liscence templates

Now I pay for car insurance in a vehicle, and I want to buy a second car, maybe 4-8 times per month. My insurance agent (State Farm said), it would want to pay the insurance of vehicles alone cost something ... I do not even have the minimum of a vehicle that will not be my main driver to pay. (Not a "classic" when does the exemption Carshow)

I've heard from several sources, but havn't been fixed and that there is a kind of auto insurance where you pay the premiums for their liscence (and) not as a passenger, so you are full of s' drive question of which vehicle they are entitled. Is that true? and if so, how can I retrieve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment