Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quaker Low Sugar Oatmeal Below Is My Food Journal For Today,under 1000 Calories. More Like 800 Calories. Is This Good? Why Or Why Not?

Below is my food journal for today,under 1000 calories. More like 800 Calories. Is this good? Why or why not? - quaker low sugar oatmeal

I'm 80 pounds away from goal, and we really need to learn to eat healthier. I cardio 5-6 days a week, and taking into account the addition of some light weight training 3 days a week. My problem is actually receiving the correct way of life. Please take a look at my food journal today.

Breakfast:
2 servings: sugar down Quaker Oats - 240 calories

Morning Snack: Mott's Apple Sauce cup no added sugar - 50 calories

Lunch: 2 servings had sprayed oven tilapia (fish) pan lightly with PAM cooking spray and Wish Bone Salad Spritzer for taste-290 calories

Snack: Sugar-free gelatin or a cup - 10 calories

Dinner: 2 servings had sprayed oven tilapia (fish) pan lightly with PAM cooking spray and Wish Bone Salad Spritzer for the taste. Calories 290 kcal
2 cups broccoli Birds Eye - 60

Evening snack: Sugar Free jelly cup or - 10 calories

Tomorrow, I eat very similar to this one, replace with the exception of tilapia to chicken in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment