Monday, December 7, 2009

Gym Quotes Why Do Fitness First Gyms Quote Different Tarriffs All The Time? Why Have I Been Quoted Different Prices??

Why do Fitness First gyms quote different tarriffs all the time? Why have I been quoted different prices?? - gym quotes

I want to connect to the first suitable for my work, and I am by how the same gym that listed different prices fascinates me on several occasions. Four people I know who go there are different price ranges for exaclty the same benefits in the same gym! Who knows how Tarrifs? I would not if I could find a better deal ...

3 comments:

Travelling Dad said...

They have specials all the time for the four people who you know, were recorded at different times in different properties. Find the lowest and use it as a starting point when considering the price of membership. Remember that the price they give you is just a starting point, and you can negotiate and get a discount. You can see different prices in one of the shopping comparison sites.

Good luck

Linda_gr... said...

I had many problems with Fitness First, me and my friend paid different amounts for exactly the same service ...... It seems that they apply what they have coming to them and sign with them. If they want to come again, she made my life hell, and they threatened me with Baliff, when I made my statement.

purdiepa... said...

Do not go to Fitness First, if you cheat you want. I used to be with them and now commuinity go to the gym, that the cost of only € 16 per month or £ 4 on the door anytime. Much better if you decide you do not want to continue.

Post a Comment