Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Seizure Of Time Shares Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Online Support Groups For People With Seizure Disorders?

Does anyone know of any good online support groups for people with seizure disorders? - seizure of time shares

I suffered from grand mal seizures in the last 7 years and have deteriorated over the past two years. I've tried to attempt a neurologist, the three different drugs that have terrible side effects has treated. Need to talk to people who can share their experiences with me and that I can help them cope with the restrictions I have as a result of my seizures too. Any information would be very grateful .....

1 comment:

sandra c said...

I know exactly how you feel. I'm epileptic. I've been meinem 2 I am the last possible drug and was told that I am not a matter appropriate for surgery. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE ON LINE, I could not find any. It's ridiculous. I understand the frustration. All they can say is that there is a place called epilepsy FOUNDATION.THEY be able to help with certain things. If you just someone who wanted to talk in a position, I would like to receive your e-mails. It is very difficult to find someone to talk to. MY NAME IS EMAIL SANDRA.MY is always jgalafleur@yahoo.ca AVAILABLE. Good luck, my boy.

Post a Comment