Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can Infant Tylenol Cause Constipation Can Infant Tylenol (liquid Drops) Cause Constipation In Infants? The Kind Without Codeine.

Can infant tylenol (liquid drops) cause constipation in infants? The kind without codeine. - can infant tylenol cause constipation

Never has happened to my daughter, but I gave him fired twice. I would say that is how often your baby will always depend on the Tylenol. Constipation is usually the kind of milk you caused your baby. Especially iron. I had to switch from Enfamil with Iron, when my daughter was 1 1 / 2.
I would say that cry out for 2 days, ask your pediatrician! Good luck!

8 comments:

Erika (Nina and Brady's Mom) said...

Never heard of this happening. I know you should not buy Tylenol with dye to make it as a dye in May hyperactive children.

PS I do not think that encode child with Tylenol in it.

curious said...

Not that I know of. Are you, your child too often or in high doses - yes, maybe know who. Ask your doc if it bothers you.

Catmom said...

I think not. Mine has never clogged child Tylenol. Call a physician or pharmacist would be my suggestion.

Catmom said...

I think not. Mine has never clogged child Tylenol. Call a physician or pharmacist would be my suggestion.

smwat03 said...

You need a RX for anything with codeine in it. Tylenol and has never stopped my daughter.

coralee said...

Can. And they do Tylenol with codeine for children.

Mr right said...

I do not think my son, and he can not get constipation, the milk check with your doctor

Laura B said...

It should not.

Post a Comment