Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Send Test Fax My Machine Does One Have To Have " 2 Separate Phone Lines To Receive Faxes At Home?"?

Does one have to have " 2 separate phone lines to receive faxes at home?"? - send test fax my machine

I explained to a Lexmark X63 printer and the manual that you are in 3 different levels, of which one can receive the "answer / fax messages and faxes simutaneously but when he tried to set this business to send fax from somewhere else should go and when I got home and checked my number on my cell phone screen of the fax, said: "Press 9, twice on the phone or start to receive faxes. What is the problem? You must choose the answer / fax, but if my phone is on another level, the "Phone" mode, press the manual 9 is a call or a fax machine that has twice in the start which meant that he was here to receive faxes. What is the problem and how to fix this problem? Thanks

3 comments:

Yaga Z said...

I think the best way (by fax and I have it too) is in line with a fax service.

not necessarily additional phone lines, complex installations, the son. All you need is your computer and Internet!

http://faxfromyourcomputer.com/ offers the best online fax that offers all the services of a 30-day free trial, you can give them a test before enrollment. Monthly plans start as low as $ 8 per month!

They create waste no time to fax machines, to spend money for the cost of paper and ink, only 8 U.S. dollars per month and I'm set.

its me :) said...

dont u no fax pass-through Lexmark, I need to win fax, then I have my phone here .... PPL beeeeep work until this problem by simply sending your phone num Fax UR UR corrected when connected .... and all calls will be told. UR in Australia, if your phone calls is to send home to your cell phone by calling ......* 21, then your cell phone, then made # Num .. Stop your call forward # 21 #

payaso80... said...

If you have 2 lines in this way you will not need to go through all the trouble of setting up

Post a Comment