Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Need To Monitor Bandwidth On My Network From Router By Ip Address Is There A Program To Monitor Bandwidth Usage For Computers On A Home Wireless Network?

Is there a program to monitor bandwidth usage for computers on a home wireless network? - i need to monitor bandwidth on my network from router by ip address

I share a wireless LAN down on a Linksys router with my roommate and my neighbor downstairs. I think my neighbor is the monopoly of bandwidth or video chat or the current d / l (or both). I need a program that I can monitor all use of network bandwidth to my computer (based) on IP address. I prefer a freeware.

1 comment:

datamani... said...

What you are looking for is probably a feature called QoS (Quality of Service), which stands on some router. Check the documentation for your router to see if it has this function. With this function you can give priority to certain machines on your network, those who will have the highest priority are assigned more bandwidth through the router.

Post a Comment