Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where Should I Get A Cake For My Friends Birthday How Much Money Should I Charge For A 2 Tier Cake That Im Making For A Friend?

How much money should I charge for a 2 tier cake that im making for a friend? - where should i get a cake for my friends birthday

A friend of mine wants 2 a cake for the birthday of their children. The only problem is, I have no idea what he complains! Please help me out! ..... Here is the link to an image of this cake


http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/lexismumma/456019481_57f86b436b.jpg

3 comments:

Common Sense in Exile said...

It is reasonable to charge 4 times the cost of food for the friendly transactions. If the ingredients of $ 10 and $ 40 a reasonable price, but also the costs for their time costs and other expenses. But when it requested some additions to eat rare or time, add $ 10 per hour for the time required for these special requirements.

Bakeries typically charge 5.7 times the cost of ingredients.

Whatever you are trying to determine the price before you start cooking, so you know exactly what to expect. This is not maritime friendship.

12 - 3 Cloud said...

Everything I read was "How can I bill" sick to my brain.

Lulu said...

If your friend, then only charge for materials to make the cake:)

Post a Comment