Monday, January 11, 2010

Air Conditioner Condenser Is The Air Conditioner Condenser Unit High Pressure Side Supposed To Be Cold?

Is the air conditioner condenser unit high pressure side supposed to be cold? - air conditioner condenser

The reason I ask is that this is a brand new 3 1 / 2 ton condenser and Ducane has all the days of racing, the lowest it has been 79 degrees in my house. Award is more than 110 outside, but I could be at least 73 or 74 in my old unit capacitor. I get cold air, but I do not think it's pretty cool. I checked the lines outside pressure and are high and low, both cold. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but not high pressure (thin line) too hot? And just as it does not mean that something else could mean the problem be? Any help would be appreciated.

4 comments:

Stephen C said...

Unfortunately he is right ... the high pressure side (the smaller tube diameter should be) hot or very warm. However, if the outside temperature is 110 (Sheesh), and the blowing device is 79 degrees or 31 degrees down, and in the standard. Of course, the temperature must be taken into account is the internal (ambient) temperature, which is ideally 15 degrees higher than temperatures recorded in the registers. You mentioned two pipes are hot. Not a good sign, but it could be just a bit overloaded. If you have already downloaded mentioned in the line above the frost. This will have some information to ensure that everything goes well. I suspect it is.

Kurtis G said...

The high pressure can be very cold.
Some heat pumps have reversing valves and pressure hoses, which were collected at low pressure, and vice versa, suggesting that the above is cold. But the "high pressure" side of the system can not be cold.

mvanheck... said...

Yours is your first problem, which opted for a lower quality product that can be made by the company, but it's a rust bucket in a year. Secondly, you are sure that the unit size of his house on the right side. I see many entrepreneurs - or want - Install this work before. However, I am not an expert on the weather or the line should not be cold or hot, I'm just very angry - they should look further to speak to someone in love with a unit Ducane!

Eamonn S said...

The best bet is to check your meter AC, the peak must be hot, but cold when there are several reasons, ideal for refrigeration equipment sizing, see the installation program must be guaranteed with the installation.

Post a Comment