Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vintage Pendants I Have A Pendant That Looks Like Large Locket Cloisonne, How Can I Find The Value Of It?

I have a pendant that looks like large locket Cloisonne, how can I find the value of it? - vintage pendants

I put it on Ebay for a lot of selection of vintage jewelry is round brown background with a flower and two butterflies on each side of him. It seems wiring in gold filigree between the different parts of the design. The trailer is swollen and looks like a locket, but not because it is sealed with gold plating on the two pieces meet. I will try to leave a link to an image.

2 comments:

juanita8... said...

... http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=cloison

and here are some other items on eBay cloisonne pendant
because their age may be worth a little
but it is hard to say.

regardless of the best ways to try to find,
how much something is worth to note that in
eBay and see how to simulate things.

appraisels tend to cost much,
unless it is antique, or something.

Hope this helps!

:)

Lauren said...

could always does it take to have a jeweler and assess ...

Post a Comment