Monday, January 18, 2010

Myammee From Flavor Of Love Reunion Pictures Flavor Of Love 3 Reunion: Recap!!?

Flavor of love 3 reunion: Recap!!? - myammee from flavor of love reunion pictures

I suspect that a good thing Flav his head shaved, peanuts, and it was like this is actually.

The meeting started slowly but picked up when Sommore than some girls and Flav back a little, it was fun.

Shy is beautiful, hot breath of the new and see everything, too lol! But I felt really where it comes from and how the show was affected. I thought that was pretty nice, as it happened and how his mother suffered Prancer's mother was the same.

Since weaving was a hot mess! I thought that given the Hair Outta Control trees. Since only a cold heart-B ** ch (I do not know he had 2 children)

The only thing that is good that as Myammee was created to be raised out of the house would have sold. One could say that it will be processed the rear outta the show meeting.

Thing 1 p.m. to 2 a.m., although looked good, and I must say I'm glad Flav did not stay with T2, it would have broke my heart, he looked very sad

What do you think?

3 comments:

Kat said...

I was so surprised and excited that I did not watch another season has been lost and remain with the girl. She knows he will not agree with the mother of the child.

What a man from Mama. I can not this girl and missed a large part of the series on it. I confess that I loved her, the hair was a good look for her. I did not know she had children, either. I hope it slows down the drink and
Attitude and a good mother to her children.

I can not believe that we can not address the Queen and Miami. Not even talking about most of the girls I wanted to hear.

Bunz need to sit your fat ass I ever be happy from the start.

HotLan I could not bear it, but his hair was good. And I agreed with him when his song was on a man to no good.

Thing 2 man I feel so bad for them, if I show that seemed to really love watching. I also thought I saw tears in his eyes during his speech at the end, why did it break your heart again??

Stephanie M With A Child's ♥ said...

I thought the meeting was a joke. Rayna myammee and everything should be addressed. Hard to believe Flav is so cute son (that is his son). I think it betraded Thing 2 If he would return to the mother of karma that must be done on the taste of love. unanswed question. I'm happy for the reunification of Flav, but it bothered me out of chocolate.

ps baldness was scandalous

Diamond D said...

The show SUCKED .... BIG TIME! The ads were better than this and show .. mediatakeout.com had already predicted the entire show. Not even talking about Thing 1 and spoke with thing2 for a second ..... Quick Mom baby would him a little better ... It seemed that he knew he would be in a televised address! So disappointed!

Post a Comment