Saturday, January 2, 2010

Toys For Stroke Victims Why Can't I Orgasm From Intercourse, Oral Sex, Touching, Toys, Petting, Breast Stroking, Feet, Or Anything?

Why can't I orgasm from intercourse, oral sex, touching, toys, petting, breast stroking, feet, or anything? - toys for stroke victims

I have read many forums as the female orgasm and I'm sure I am not orgasmic. The forums allow that I described above. I spent the last 2.5 years of my life trying to feel something, my husband has done for me. He says he wants to. I orgasm during masturbation, but rarely do not feel like what he does for me.

1 comment:

Paula R. said...

First you must understand your body.If can orgasm through masturbation, then certainly in a position to discover an orgasm with your partner by partner have his body.


Start by determining how an orgasm? Most of the clitoris or penetration with fingers, vibrators, etc.

A good start would be the magic bullet or bullet vibrators, which can actually get some before and her clitoris during penetration excited.

If your adventure, you try another power toy for his final lap in the same time. Mind blowing!

Post a Comment