Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bmi Of The Average Gymnast How Do I Replace Fat With Healthy Nutrients When I Have Correct BMI?

How do I replace fat with healthy nutrients when I have correct BMI? - bmi of the average gymnast

I will be 21 in this 28 and my height is 5'4 ". 60kg, I weighed in my true size. But the problem is that I can do too much fat in the abdomen and thighs and want to reduce it. How do I do to reduce fat and still well preserved body mass index? birthday, I look better. Any advice please?

3 comments:

Preacher's Daughter said...

Earlier this year, and like the soda you drink to reduce it.
If you drink lemonade, do not drink diet, health reg wost.
Start eating healthy and not sweat. This does not mean you can not eat if you soda sweat, but not much.

Here are some things to help you start, but do not go crazy, it did not go.

Good luck and do not worry what others think as you look. You should not matter, as you seem to do it.

O2BQuite... said...

To learn more about weight loss, will not be lowered to the ground as I want to lose fat in the abdomen and thighs. If you lose weight lost from the top down so that you show on the Biggest Loser, that many participants are thinner in the face or neck area first to see. For you, you need to do to cardiovascular sweat, the fat just to sit there and then influence, lifting weights to increase muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, so anything free of fat, replace the muscle and would really weigh more but have a lower BMI. Go online for articles about this in a library or a book that explains everything.

Lisa A said...

This shows you what a pot, the BMI is. You're fat and have a "normal" BMI. I'm not, but my BMI says I am overweight.

Post a Comment